Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice:
Health Daily Advice takes the intellectual property rights of others seriously and expects users of our website to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are reported to us.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please provide written notification to our designated agent, including the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Health Daily Advice to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Health Daily Advice to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
DMCA AGENT Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice:
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in Health Daily Advice search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice using the contact form below.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member, or user, that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content providers, members, or user’s access to the service.
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member, or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member, or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member, or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company’s discretion.
- We inform you that due to a problem with our search engine, we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication that contains your illegal material. Only in this case, we can guarantee the removal of all content.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
For More Information Contact us at: email@example.com
Please be aware that under the DMCA, anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney’s fees.
We reserve the right to remove any content that is alleged to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and to terminate access to our website for repeat infringers.
Please note that Health Daily Advice is not a legal authority and cannot provide legal advice. If you have questions about your rights or obligations under copyright law, we recommend that you consult with a qualified attorney.