What happens when you stop being Vegetarian? Here is The Short List:
- Firstly, if we don’t produce enough stomach acid or digestive enzymes. Then breaking down of proteins in meat will be difficult. Which will result in bloating and constipation.
- Secondly, one might see less blood sugar spikes. As meat is generally lower on the glycemic index.
- Thirdly, a study shows that after consuming meat our gut microbes change rapidly. A single meat-heavy diet can lead to the growth of. Bile-tolerant microorganisms like Bilophila Wadsworthia to grow. This is not good news for our gut.
- Fourthly, experts believe that eating meat leads. To the production of an organic compound like TMAO. TMAO is associated with heart and vascular disease.
- Lastly, experts believe that eating meat. Might reduce zinc deficiency and also increase our energy level.
So that’s all I have for you today, you know the drill so shoot me an email, send me an SMS, Also and subscribe to Our channel. And Share This Article If You Like.
I will see you guys later.