11 Breast Cancer-Fighting Tips:
Hey, Guys.Today will be talking about natural breast cancer-fighting tips, and this is a topic this near and dear to my heart. I am going to go within on today is an episode, the best essential oils, the best vitamins, supplements, and natural remedies when it comes to fighting breast cancer. But the reason why this is near and dear to my heart is my mom struggled and fought breast tumor. And I recognize when I was a kid, my mom, running chemotherapy when she was diagnosed because our family lived in whatever I call the medical model. And when my mom went through chemo, I still remember this day, her hair falling out, I remember looking like she aged 20 years in 2 weeks and just speaking for myself, I nevermore want to see anyone have to go through that again. And praises God, she was brought through it as being tumor free and healthy. Eventually, though, her tumor came back the second time. She selected to go through all natural treatments. She started using essential oils, using probiotic-rich foods, practicing prayer and meditation, and doing lots of different types of natural treatments. And after doing that for a period, she was diagnosed as being cancer-free and it been about, actually over ten years since then as well, and my mom right now is in the best shape of her life. She is in her mid-60s, her and my dad retired from Ohio to Florida, and she is water skiing, running 5Ks, and just doing amazing. So what I am going to share with you today are some ways to fight breast cancer naturally. And if you understand like I do that food can be the most powerful medicine to fight cancer, do me a favor right now, help me spread the message about this live video going on right now. Punch that Share button, let’s jump in and talk about how to fight cancer naturally.
1. Avoid Added Sugars:
1. Number one here, avoid added sugars. There is a huge one. So many foods we have today, in fact, not just, processed cereals, crackers, sandwiches, pasta sauces, condiments, all of these actions are loaded with sugar and so avoiding processed sugars is key to fighting breast cancer. And there is research out there showing that sugar, processed sugar does feed cancer cells. So get all processed sugar out of the diet. And I want to also add to this getting rid of refined carbohydrates like white bread products, white pasta that refined white flour because it turns into sugar within seconds of being in your body. So that is one of the number one tips that you have got to do. You have got to get the processed sugar out of your diet. When my mom was struggling with cancer, my mom had a huge sweet tooth. She was what I would call a carboholic, eating carbohydrates all the time. We changed up her diet to include a lot more healthy fats, antioxidant-rich berries, and a whole lot more than I will share with you as part of our episode today.
2. Essential Oils:
2. Number two tip to fight breast cancer specifically is, start using essential oils. Essential oils are nature’s most powerful form of plant-based medicine. Some of the best essential oils for fighting breast cancer can include number one, myrrh essential oil. Now myrrh contains several compounds, one called curzerene which is shown to fight cancer. So myrrh oil even in the clinical study, this was an in vitro study which is shown to have more anticancer benefits than the second most powerful essential oil which is frankincense. But myrrh oil very high on my list for fighting breast cancer. What you want to do is take multiple drops. You need to rub it directly on the breast area and the neck and lymphatic area as well. Do those three periods a day topically, also do with a diffuser? But myrrh essential oil, the number one oil you can use. Number two, frankincense oil. We know frankincense contains a compound called alpha-pinene which works with the body to naturally reduce stress on the body and also has great anti-inflammatory properties. So myrrh and frankincense two of the top essential oils for fighting breast cancer. Number three essential oil for fighting breast cancer is going to be sandalwood essential oil. Sandalwood also contains powerful compounds that when topically used could fight breast cancer. And another one of my favorites is turmeric essential oil. Now, turmeric is a fast-growing star in the essential oil category typically today. It is used more in the powder form, or the root from which is fantastic as well or getting some turmeric shots or turmeric juice shots are great. But turmeric contains a compound called curcumin as well as ar-turmer one both of which have anticancer advantages according to in vitro studies which have been done there as well. So again, the best essential oils for fighting cancer, frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood, turmeric oil. I would also say ginger and lemon oil, the limonene which is found in lemon oil, zingerone which is found in ginger. And ginger oil and lemon oil are two oils that are good to do internally one to two drops a couple of times a day taken with food can have great benefits there as well. By the way, if you are a huge believer in the power of essential oils and their potential to fight cancer, hey, help me spread the message right now. Take a minute, punch that Share button, and click that like button there as well. And you know, I just want to say I appreciate all of you that are sharing this message. You are on a mission with me, because right now there are millions of people who have cancer and they don’t know that there are natural ways to support their body in the healing process. And I want to say this, not any single one of these things is a cancer cure. So remember I said that. You can’t get a single essential oil and see cancer cured. What this is it’s putting all of these things together as a program and making it including conventional medicine or as part of a general protocol and using all of these things to support your body in the healing process. So I want to say this when my mom was battling breast tumor she simply didn’t use essential oils, and that did the only thing that she did. My mom when she beat cancer she removed all sugar from her diet. She began using essential oils, and she followed all of those tips that we are talking about today. All right,
3.Avoid Plastics And Toxins in Your House:
3. sign three here, avoid plastics and toxins in your house. Did you know that plastics contain different things such as BPAs like biphenyl A and other endocrine disrupting substances that mess with your body’s hormones? A lot of breast cancer including the type my mom struggled with was an estrogen-based breast cancer. And so you have got to get rid of the products in your life, the natural or the toxic conventional skin care products that leach in your body and cause hormone disruption. The plastic bottles, all of the food additives, the Teflon pans, all of these chemicals are toxic to the body. So getting rid of those, replacing these with stainless steel containers, glass vessels, are much better than plastics. So again, stay away from plastics that affect different organs in the body that can cause toxins to build up in your system.
4. Vegetable Juice:
4. Another big one here, if my mom was diagnosed with the breast tumor, we did a lot of vegetable juice. You know, there is a therapy called Garson Therapy where they incorporate a lot of vegetable juice. Now, the traditional Garson Therapy added to where all of you spend a lot of time, you drink11 to 13 glasses of vegetable juice a day, and you would also eat juiced beef liver. So again there is only one meat product you ate, it was beef liver because it is the highest, it is the most nutrient-dense organ meat on the planet that had so many benefits and then juicing vegetables. And that is really what made up the Gerson diet, is beef liver along with lots of veggie juice. Also such veggie juice or following Gerson Therapy that something my mom did is doing a little bit, now she would do a little bit of chicken liver, getting those high levels of B vitamins, and always organic and then she would juice a lot of vegetables. She did a lot of carrot and beet juice, a lot of celery and cucumber juice. She also juiced a lot of herbs such as ginger and turmeric root and also a lot of green leafy vegetables such as spinach and then lemons as well, lemons and limes. And so she would do a vegetable juice every single day. But vegetable juices are really taking care of people that are nutritionally bankrupt. If somebody is very low in antioxidants and phytonutrients and vitamins and minerals, veggie juices give your body a high dose of those incredible healing vegetables and herbs and spices on a regular basis. So again, incorporating vegetable juicing, a strong way to potentially fight breast cancer.
5. Budwig protocol:
5. Now, another thing my mom incorporated was the Bud wig protocol and this is a really probiotic and lipid-rich meal. And one of the things, this was founded by Johanna Bud wig. She was a German scientist who was nominated for the Nobel Prize. And she found that a lot of us, our cells, it was like our spark plugs in our body were not firing properly. We owned so many bad fats in our diet during the time that we needed to get more healthy fats and more probiotics. So the Bud wig protocol is a sulfur-rich meal that is also high in Omega-3s and very high in probiotics. And so she would take a mixture of flax oil and something when the time called quark, something like a goats milk kefir and mixing those two or cottage cheese, think about it as a cottage cheese as well, but it was called quark. And so what you could do for this meal, what my mom did is we went out for the country, we bought raw organic goat’s milk kefir. She would add in a bunch of flax meal to that and eat that daily. That had. One of her issues, well, she didn’t have healthy bowel movements every day, and it helped transform the health of her digestive tract. Another big point my mom did for her gut is she started consuming bone broth every single day as well, but doing the bone broth, all the flax with bone broth as well as doing some of the probiotic-rich foods, another beneficial thing as well. So again, doing goat’s milk kefir is great, or sauerkraut is excellent as great, or any of those types of fermented fruits that don’t want just any sugar can be helpful as well.
6. Proteolysis Enzyme:
6. Another point that a lot of people don’t know about, but this is one of the most cutting-edge treatments while it comes to fighting breast tumor nutritionally is making something called proteolysis enzyme therapy. Now, proteolysis enzymes are found in certain foods. Especially fruit and herbs. We know that bromelain is found in the core of the pineapple. That is a proteolysis enzyme. Papa in found in papaya, actiniae found in kiwis, ficin found in figs, and zingerone which is located in ginger root. And so my mom did loads and amounts of ginger, did proteolytic enzymes within meals. She would take those proteolytic enzymes, and they helped reduce inflammation throughout the body and support tissue repair. So again, proteolytic enzymes, another cutting-edge therapy here. And by the way, I love to ask you, is there something that you know or have done research on or that you know can fight breast cancer naturally? Hey, if you know of something, hey, post it right now here on Facebook Live and YouTube Live. I love to hear from you some of the natural things that you believe fight cancer naturally. Also, hey, help me spread this message right now. There are millions of people that are suffering with breast cancer and they don’t know natural ways to support their body in the healing process.
7. Level Out Hormones:
7. Now, number seven here isn’t a dietary advice. This is advice to help level out hormones as well as to connect with your maker. I believe that prayer and meditation can be key to overwhelming cancer. One of the things that I found in working with hundreds and hundreds of patients who have been diagnosed with cancer including my mom is typically patients feel overwhelmed. A lot of times if we’re talking about breast cancer it’s mom, a mom in her late 30s her 40s or 50s, and they still have kids at home. They are so busy, and when they get that cancer diagnosis, it’s like being a deer in the headlights. It’s a lot of times people become paralyzed, they don’t know what to do,and let me say this, it is so important through this time as well to give time reducing stress. For a lot of people, we know mainly estrogen-based cancers we know when you get stressed cortical levels rise. It irregularities estrogen and progesterone levels and testosterone, those things can all lead to and contribute to cancer. And so prayer and meditation reduce pressure, boost our faith in healing, and that’s one of the biggest things I want to mention. So often people go to their doctors or women with breast cancer, and the doctors give them the death sentence. I think it is the worst thing. I remember going in where my mom was diagnosed, the doctor said, Oh, you have a such and such percent opportunity to live, or this doesn’t look good, or we give you this many month. Now, my mom is still here 20 years later after her first diagnosis and doing amazing having incredible energy. But a lot of doctors deliver their patients a death judgment and just what that does neurologically, I believe some people are diagnosed with cancer that never even really had it who died because they thought that they were going to die. And if you believe that with me, can I get an Amen right now or a yes that a much of doctors do that. They take the hope out of cases rather than giving them hope. But I want to encourage you, one of the things my mom did every day is, my mom meditation verses from the bible like, By His wounds, I am healed. Focusing on God has great hope for the future for you as it says in Jeremiah29:11.So really focusing and thinking about prayer and meditation and doing that every day, reading personal growth book, studying a bible, focusing and meditating and doing exercises that reduce stress as well, and things like any exercise is good. Yoga, those types of things can be useful as well, but prayer and meditation, the key to fighting cancer.
8. Avoiding Excess Alcohol:
8. The number eight here is, avoiding excess alcohol. Now, an only glass of red wine a week, your liver can easily handle this. But let me tell this, one of the huge points that are attached with breast cancer specifically when your liver becomes overloaded. Did you know your liver is one of the chief organs responsible for balancing your hormones and detoxifying excess phytoestrogen? So think about this, if you are drinking out of a plastic bottle, and you have used pesticides in your food, and you have been exposed to toxins, well, your liver deals with that, but also if your body produces excess estrogen which can be correlated by breast tumor, your liver deals with literally balancing out or cleansing that excess estrogen or x-estrogen based compounds out of your body. Well, if you are consuming too much alcohol and overloading your liver, you’re liver instead there filtering out alcohol and not ready to fully filter out these estrogen-based compounds that are causing cancer or that breast cancer to grow inside your body. So again, avoiding alcohol or limiting yourself to a single glass of red wine a week is what you want to be doing as well in fighting breast cancer.
9. Turmeric and Curcumin:
9. Now, here are some other big ones. Turmeric and curcumin, there is tons of great clinical research showing that turmeric and its compound, its main active compound, curcumin, have anticancer properties. In fact, I would tell the number of studies on turmeric is over a thousand on fighting breast cancer. It’s significant as well, and so I recommend a thousand milligrams three times a day of turmeric and curcumin. You can procure that in a powder form, you can do it as a tea, or it is great to do juice as well. Turmeric and curcumin, some of the most powerful compounds when it comes to fighting cancer. Also, I throw a few other herbs out there as well. Adaptogenic herbs like ashwagandha could be potentially powerful as well. Holy basil is a great herb. Ginger another great herb there as well with anticancer properties.
10. Vitamins D :
10. Vitamins D, there are studies showing that getting more Vitamin D, or having low Vitamin D levels make someone susceptible to breast cancer. By increasing those levels could help you fight breast cancer. I recommend 10,000 IUs of Vitamin D every single day or the best yet, take any time, even if you have to travel further vacation time, get more direct sunlight. Getting direct sunlight is a great anticancer remedy
11. Medicinal Mushroom:
11. and last but not least using medicinal mushroom such as cordyceps, reishi mushroom, shiitake, mistake, turkey tail, those are some of the most powerful forms of medicinal mushrooms. Chaga, another great one there as well. These beneficial fungi were to activate and strengthen the immune system which goes and gobble up and kill off tumor cells there as well. So I want to encourage you guys, listen, and follow these 11 tips. And remember again, not any one of these single things is a cure. And remember, these can also be used in conjunction with conventional treatment or a natural holistic approach. But I encourage you; make sure to share this with other people. There are so many people whose life could be saved if they learn and follow this information there as well. So take a minute right now, punch that Share button, help me spread the word that food is medicine here as well. So remember these tips, avoid added sugars, use essential oils such as frankincense, myrrh, and turmeric oil, avoid synthetics, juice vegetables, do the Bud wig protocol, get lots of probiotics and healthy fats on a daily basis. Take proteolytic enzymes or consume foods with those such as pineapples, figs, and kiwi. Practice prayer and meditation. Avoid excess alcohol. Use herbs like turmeric and curcumin. Get your Vitamin D daily and use healing mushrooms? And here& is the best thing yet, I want to mention this, something I have told my patients for years, don’t wait until you have cancer, eat and live like you have cancer every single day. By doing these things you may help your body in naturally fighting tumor and prevention, and inhibition is key as well. So again, I want to say bless you to all of you who are on purpose with me and supporting me spread this word that food is medicine. We know that food is the medication that can also fight cancer if used as part of a complete lifestyle transformation .So, guys, this has been me, so I am talking about the 11 tips to fight breast cancer naturally.